Last updated: January 30, 2021
Classy Traffic – A Best Social Media Services Providers (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Classy Traffic – Best Social Media Services Providers website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Legal Information In Lieu Of Data Processing Procedures
Classy Traffic processes all types of Personal Data of the User in certain circumstances:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific reasons. Note: Under some regulations the Data Manager may be permitted to exercise Personal Data until the User objects to it (“opt-out”), without having to depend on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This does not apply, when the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law.
- Data processing is required for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual agreements.
- Data processing is connected to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to the Data Manager.
- Data processing is needed for conformity with a legal commitment to which the Data Manager is subject.
- Data processing is related to a function that is done in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority entrusted to the Data Manager.
- Data processing is required for the reasons of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Manager or by a third party.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data Processing Techniques
Classy Traffic ensures that unauthorized access is prevented at all costs. Unauthorized access and unauthorized destruction are prevented by security measures undertaken by the Company.
Data processing is carried out programmatically using cloud-hosted commuting. Data processed in only visible the Data Manager. External parties do not process data except for marketing platforms such as Social Media Outlets such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google where data is submitted for hashing and anonymization and then used in marketing campaigns to offer special deals and/or discounts to the customer.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.